Re: CSV to RDF converter

Dear Ying,

Another option is
http://linkdata.org/
It is a kind of converter just like drag and drop way

Yours,
Hideaki
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:00:13 +0000
Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org> wrote:

> As Davide points, any23 converts CSV to RDF in a rather concise and
> useful way.  (naive conversions will involve way too mnay triples
> making it very inefficient)
> best of luck.
>
> you are 1 java call away from loading it into your favorite triple store.
> Gio
>
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Davide Palmisano <dpalmisano@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Ying,
> >
> > maybe this could help[1].
> >
> > all the best
> >
> > [1] http://any23.apache.org/
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Ying Ding <dingying@indiana.edu> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am looking for a open source software to convert csv file to RDF based on
> >> one pre-defined ontology. Also, this converter should support complicated
> >> SQL queries (e.g., Group BY query and IF/THEN/ELSE query) while defining the
> >> mapping between csv to our pre-defined ontology.
> >>
> >> thanks
> >> ying
> >>

> > --
> > Davide Palmisano
> >
> > http://davidepalmisano.com
> > http://twitter.com/dpalmisano

 Hideaki Takeda (takeda@nii.ac.jp)      Phone: +81-3-4212-2543
 National Institute of Informatics      Fax  : +81-3-4212-2120
 2-1-2, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-8430, Japan
 http://www-kasm.nii.ac.jp/