Re: DBpedia Data Quality Evaluation Campaign - Deadline approaching: 9th Dec

Dear all,

Deadline is approaching - 9th of December !!! This is the last chance to win either a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or an Amazon voucher worth 300 Euro !!!

Please help us in evaluating the quality of DBpedia by using the tool: http://nl.dbpedia.org:8080/TripleCheckMate/. So far ca. 50 users have evaluated about 200 resources. Those who evaluate 10 or more resources have a higher chance of winning !! So, go ahead, start evaluating now!

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards,
DBpedia Data Quality Evaluation Team.