Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:34:37 +0000
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi David,

Excerpts from David Wood's message of 2012-12-05 13:56:16 +0000:
<snip />
> The only productive suggestion that has been made to me is to put up a parallel site for the book that includes LD.  Michael Hausenblas has offered the domain linkeddatadeveloper.com, which was his original site for the book but has fallen into disuse.  Of course, I would need to be willing to pay for the site and take the time to operate it.
>
> Would the community find that a useful thing to do?  I am willing to go to the effort if I receive a good number of positive responses.
I would like to encourage you to keep a dedicated website for this book. Hard and serious work of 4 people deserves it IMO. I myself, and I believe many other people, will find appreciation if you *dogfood* there everything you talk about in your book.

Warm greetings :)
☮ elf Pavlik ☮