Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

I have not found it, but I have discovered that torrenting books is difficult/time-consuming, and you definitely get what you pay for (botched conversions, mostly).

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com<mailto:melvincarvalho@gmail.com>>
To: Laura Dawson <laura.dawson@bowker.com<mailto:laura.dawson@bowker.com>>
Cc: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com<mailto:david@3roundstones.com>>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com<mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>>, "public-lod@w3.org<mailto:public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org<mailto:public-lod@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

On 5 December 2012 15:21, Dawson, Laura <Laura.Dawson@bowker.com<mailto:Laura.Dawson@bowker.com>> wrote:
I actually spend quite a bit of time thinking about this. Given that an ebook is, fundamentally, an xhtml file, it seems feasible that structuring it and tagging it much as we do on the open web could lead to books themselves being linked. I am piloting some experiments with this in 2013 at Bowker.

Also, Weaving the Web is ironically NOT available as an ebook from HarperCollins.

Maybe not from harpercollins, but im sure there is a digital version somewhere.