Re: ANN: Nature Publishing Group Linked Data Platform

On 4/5/12 3:56 PM, Ford, Kevin wrote:

> Hi Bernard,
>
> Try: http://ns.nature.com/terms/
>
> Best,
>
> Kevin

Kevin,

Would also be able to enhance your ontology a little by adding
rdfs:isDefinedBy relations?

I've applied what I am suggesting [1] to a data space I control, you can
just grab the data as is to speed up matters.

Links:

1.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.nature.com%2Fterms%2F
-- Nature.com ontology + added relations.

Kingsley

Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com