Re: [foaf-protocols] How to make an idea popular

On 9/18/11 9:49 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Kingsley,
>
> An idea being "popular" doesn't mean that it is feasible or even
> desirable.
>
> Fascism for example. Quite popular a number of times in history.
>
> Hope you are at the start of a great week!
>
> Patrick

Patrick,

I did a reply and cc. on a post by Melvin with sharing across relevant
mailing list in mind.

I am not a believer in "popular" as a defining metric for anything. That
said, I do believe profoundly in the underlying importance of "Why" when
introducing new ideas and technology innovations.

Kingsley