Re: Linked Enterprise Data Patterns Workshop

Hi Steph,

Yes, it has been announced before although there was some trouble with broken links.  We are discussing whether we can extend the deadline, but people are busy at ISWC and not very available this week.  That makes it both difficult to change the deadline and for people to submit.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Dave