Re: [ontolog-forum] Deborah L. McGuinness, keynote speaker at OCAS!!!

The tittle somehow comes from  Deborah, I intentionally took it from
her; It is the tittle of one publication, a book chapter she published
about 8 or 10 years ago.  As for somebody in the audience being able
to name one contemporary of Aristotle I assume there should be at
least one person with such knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone