Re: Address Bar URI

me2c

if you can rewrite http://yourserver/page so that it shows as
http://yourpage/resource when page was the result of a redirect that
would indeed finllay resolve the completely unacceptable situations
where users are force to understand (and see in their browser bars)
the distinction.

honestly the web has a single set of uris now: that of schema or so
annotated page.
so live with the idea (and useful software) or die chatting here :)

wrt if we can hide back the confusion and claim that eheheh we knew
all along this rewrite thing was coming then , i guess nice.

Gio