Re: COLD 2011

Hugh,

Very unfortunate that you won't be able to attend. We as organizers of the
COLD2011 workshop, have no control of the registration costs. I will let the
ISWC organizers know about this.

I would like to say that we would live stream the event, but I really doubt
it due to bandwidth issues. However, there is always Twitter :) Follow the
#cold2011 hashtag.

Juan (on behalf of the COLD 2011 organizers)

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com