Re: Address Bar URI

I am really no expert - really, so showing my ignorance here.
I understand:

JS:
window.history.replaceState('Object', 'Title', '/another-new-url');
will do it happily, but I guess HTML5 is required.
You can use it to change path and search strings, but not protocol or domain, I understand.

--
Hugh Glaser,
              Web and Internet Science