Re: Address Bar URI

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:16:57 -0400
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Hi Kingsley,

I've asked this in private and it didn't move toward resolving the issue, so I will publicly support those who get tired of this behavior.  Just why *do* you feel that flaming colleagues in public is good practice?  What do you hope to achieve by it?

Sure, we all occasionally disagree, but that is just no reason to drive new (or established) LOD users away from public discourse on this list.

Regards,
Dave