Fwd: SPARQL Federated Query Clients

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carlos Buil Aranda <carlos.buil.aranda@gmail.com>
Date: 4 October 2011 18:44
Subject: Re: SPARQL Federated Query Clients
To: Jyotishman Pathak <jyotishman.mayo@gmail.com>
Cc: Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es>

Dear Jyoti,

we, at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (Ontology Engineering Group,
http://www.oeg-upm.net/) have developed SPARQL-DQP, a data workflow system
for SPARQL distributed query processing, implementing the SPARQL 1.1 Fed
extension. SPARQL-DQP extends OGSA-DAI/DQP, a well known software in the
e-Science community for managing data workflows. We will upload the code to
the OGSA-DAI's project at sourceforge.net in the next days (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogsa-dai/, I will send you an email when it
is done). You can also give it a try at
http://db.ing.puc.cl:8890/SparqlDQPWebApp/, it is a simple web service
demo.

In [1] you can find the paper in which we briefly describe the systems and
some optimisations (the optimisations were developed at PUC Chile). We won
the best paper award at the Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC) 2011. If
you want more details, just ask.

cheers,

Carlos

[1] http://oa.upm.es/7414/1/Semantics_and.pdf