Re: RDFa and HTML5

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Stéphane Corlosquet
<scorlosquet@gmail.com>wrote:

> Side note: I'm not sure it's meteo:forecastPage that you want to use to
> link a forecast to a geoname place. meteo:forecast looks like a better fit
> (domain: Place, range: Forecast).

Oops. I asked for meteo:forecastPage to be added to the vocabulary, and in
my head, now, the semantics are that the domain is a Place and the range is
a Document, and the document is a container of forecasts for the place.
However this doesn't seem to be what I asked for at the time.... I will see
if I can get this changed. In this case, there is no existing stable bbc
uri for the forecasts themselves - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637142 is
the uri of a page containing multiple (regularly changing) forecasts for
one place.