Re: W3C Linked Data Community Directory

On 11/28/11 1:49 PM, Brand Niemann wrote:
> David, Is this available in CSV or Excel? Thanks, Brand

David,

I executed the following from URIBurner.com and it fails:
define get:soft "replace"
select distinct * from <http://dir.w3.org/directory.rdf> where {?s ?p ?o}

I repeat the very same thing from a different machine (as per url below)
and it works.

Do you know what's happening? Maybe your HTTP logs could show something
etc..

Brand:
This URL will get you CSV: http://goo.gl/gnrZo . This URL should also
work directly with any application that can import CSV via an HTTP URL.

Query used in the SPARQL protocol URL:
define get:soft "replace"
select distinct * from <http://dir.w3.org/directory.rdf> where {?s ?p ?o} .

Kingsley