Re: Combining Linked Data HTTP URIs and HTML5 WebSocket URIs

I'd like to hear ideas about that as well.

A few thoughts off the top of my head:

1. HTTP cache-control headers - "expires", "if-modified-since", etc.

2. For a custom web sockets protocol, similar header/meta information
could be part of the exchange.

3. Use XMPP + BOSH or web sockets for "pushing" changes.

Changes themselves could be described by Atom, RSS, or the ChangeSet
vocabulary ( http://vocab.org/changeset/schema.html ).

-Patrick

>>> 2. http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/