Re: RDF Community Directory for My Regions, Australia

It does, thank you. That's really good. It means that, for example, the
Crossover project can create its directory of policy modelling tools and
related stuff knowing that, in time, it will also be accessible vis the
directory you've built at dir.w3.org. If I were a teenager I'd say
'awesome' but I'm a little past that so I guess it has to be groovy ;-)

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment