Re: How to express something is-located-at an org:Site

Adding GLD WG and @der

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for raising this. Can I ask you what your use case is?

The Government Linked Data Working Group [1] is chartered to look at
this ontology and your use cases would be useful input to that process.

Thanks

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter

--