RE: For our UK readers

> > http://who.isthat.org/id/CTB
> >
> > Have I got the RDF right?
> > Not sure foaf is the right thing for this.
> > Should there be a blank node somewhere in there?
> > Suggestions for improvements welcome.
> > Anyone feel up to adding more owl:sameAs ?

You're missing an end tag:

</foaf:Person>

...also:

<owl:sameAs>http://dbpedia.org/resource/Andrew_Marr</owl:sameAs>

...should be:

<owl:sameAs rdf:resource="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Andrew_Marr" />

...you can add:

<owl:sameAs rdf:resource="http://rdf.freebase.com/ns/en.andrew_marr" />

Since you're using relative URIs, might be good to define an xml:base
for the document.

Should be returning Content-type: application/rdf+xml (probably just
need to .rdf extensions).

You might want to consider encoding Leigh's email using mbox_sha1sum.

Also, for some of your other entries, foaf:knows feels a little generic.
You may want to have a look through this thread on the FOAF dev list:

http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-dev/2011-May/010588.html

Cheers,
Aidan

P.S., I'm sure that RAFT 2012 would be interested in reading about your
new Linked Open (Super) Injunctions initiative:

http://liris.cnrs.fr/~azimmerm/RAFT/afd2011.html

...looking forward to seeing LO(S)I on the LOD cloud in the near future.