Re: Applying the lens metaphor to semantic data (Was: tFacet)

Steffan,
Thank you for the reply and details.
I hope I get a bit of time to play around in this area, retrieval from large
data sets.
Time permitting I would like to build my own demonstration application, but
my reasons are in the intervening technology as much as in the front end. So
I have a long path to go down.

I would like to investigate if there is anything to my intuition that a lens
is a filter of a flow through it (apart from that this is truistic).
There are other things that come to mind that I would like investigate:the
relationship between a table row of data and a scatter plot, since the
first, where each cell is an object in context, is comprehensible but
doesn't reveal strength of connection while the latter loses context while
revealing strength of connection - I think.

So things to look at for me.

Best,

Adam