Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

On 3/14/11 2:10 PM, Paolo Ciccarese wrote:
> The latest versions of some of them are:
> - CiTO:
> http://sempublishing.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sempublishing/CiTO/2011-02-24-cito-2_0.owl

See:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fspar%2Fcito%2Fcites
> - FaBiO: http://sempublishing.sourceforge.net/fabio/rdf

See:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fspar%2Ffabio%2FExpression

In both cases, you can see that rdfs:isDefinedBy relations are missing,
and as a result navigating the ontology is a little suboptimal due to an
inability to pivot to the ontology itself and then view it holistically.
Just add the missing triples, revisit the links above, and see the
effect I describe :-)

Kingsley

> I believe the authors will make these links available from the
> documentation pages very soon:
> - CiTO:
> http://speroni.web.cs.unibo.it/cgi-bin/lode/req.py?req=http:/purl.org/spar/cito
> - FaBiO:
> http://speroni.web.cs.unibo.it/cgi-bin/lode/req.py?req=http:/purl.org/spar/fabio
>

> Best
> Paolo
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 3/14/11 12:41 PM, David Shotton wrote:
>>
>>     Our Semantic Publishing and Referencing Ontologies (SPAR;
>>     http://purl.org/spar/) may be of tangential relevance.
>
>     Do you have URLs for these ontologies where data format is one of:
>     RDF/XML, N-Triples, Turtle, N3 etc?
>
>     --
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Kingsley Idehen