Re: Design issues 5-star data section tidy up

I am fine with that, but we need an approach for promoting linked data that does not interfere with existing business structures and revenue models.
It's like GPL vs. LPGL - bundling a new perspective with enforcing a new business culture (as in GPL) means many businesses will rule out accepting your proposal/contribution, however valuable it may be. No major software house imports a single line of GPL code, no matter how wonderful it may be.