Re: The truth about SPARQL Endpoint availability

Thanks Hugh - as someone running a couple of SPARQL endpoints, I'd certainly prefer if people don't run a global count too often (or at all). It is indeed something that makes typical SPARQL implementations work very hard.

But it's a good reminder we should provide an alternative and i'll look into providing triple counts in voiD.

Bill