Re: Java Language Ontology and .java to RDF parser?

On 6/26/11 8:28 AM, Aldo Bucchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a Java language ontology? ( with a JavaClass,
> JavaMethod, JavaField, etc classes, for example. ).
> And a parser for such an ontology? ( that takes .java sources as input ).
>
> I need to analyze some Java codebases and it would be really useful to
> create an in memory graph of the language constructs, particularly in
> RDF, so I could use some of the amazing tools that we all know and
> love ;)
>
> Thanks!

Aldo,

Factguru's creator has been promising to make the structured data behind
his system open source. Once that's out, making a Linked Data graph
shouldn't be too much trouble.

Links:

1. http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~tcl/factguru1/java/index.html

President&  CEO