Re: WebID vs. JSON (Was: Re: Think before you write Semantic Web crawlers)

On 6/22/11 3:41 PM, William Waites wrote:
> So in the end we have some work being done to address the perception
> that RDF is difficult to work with and on the other hand a suggestion
> of widespread putting in place of authentication infrastructure which,
> whilst obviously filling a need, stands to make working with the data
> behind it more difficult.
That's really a misconception if WebID is the target of that commentary.

WebID (assuming its the target) is an unobtrusive at it comes. That's
why I say: its only second to the URI re. inherent power to exploit AWWW.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen