Re: Squaring the HTTP-range-14 circle

Hi all,

This thread seems to me to be classic "neat vs. scruffy" argument [1].  I used to be a neat, when I was young, foolish and of course selfish.  Now that I am old enough to see others' points of view, I have become scruffy.  Either that, or I'm just tired of trying to force others to do things my way.

The Web is a scruffy place and that is a feature, not a bug.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neats_vs._scruffies