Re: Schema.org considered helpful

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:22:54 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
On 6/17/11 12:13 PM, Lin Clark wrote:

> I don't want to start a fight on this list, there are already enough
> of those going on and I have a feeling those are pushing potentially
> interested people away from joining the effort. I just wanted to note
> that yes, it has been pointed out.

We cannot take issue with vigorous debate on a public forum like this. I
truly believe that vigorous debate ultimately enlightens all
participants. Of course, the debates should be civil :-)

The statement above is in direct reference to the "potentially pushing
interested people away.." comment above.

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com