Re: Using Facebook Data Objects to illuminate Linked Data add-on re. structured data

Hi Kingsley,

I have a few questions. See below.

On 14 Jun 2011, at 22:24, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 6/13/11 9:29 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>
>> Then you go on to say that it would be much better if it said:
>>
>>    "id": "https://www.facebook.com/kidehen#this"
>
> For the record, after scratching my head a few times following responses from both Richard and Glenn re. item above, I now see that really meant to have posted:
>
> https://graph.facebook.com/kidehen#this

Would you agree that Facebook are the owners of this URI?

Would you agree that the owner of a URI gets to decide what it identifies?

Would you agree that a good URI is one where the URI owner has explicitly communicated (ideally through its representations) what it identifies?

If I wanted to state, using Facebook URIs, that I know you, would you expect me to do this:

    <http://graph.facebook.com/richard.cyganiak#this>
        foaf:knows <http://graph.facebook.com/kidehen#this>.

or this:

    <http://graph.facebook.com/richard.cyganiak>