Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:42:03 +0100
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
On 12 Jun 2011, at 11:12, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> I've yet to encounter a person who didn't understand the difference between a book about Obama and Obama.

This has nothing to do with books about Obama.

It's about the difference between an URI-named resource which can return, say, a JSON representation of Obama; and a URI-named resource that *is* Obama. Explaining why using the same URI for both of those supposedly breaks the Web isn't *quite* that easy.

Best,
Richard