Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:16:47 -0400
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
> It's just that the schema.org designers don't seem to care much about the distinction between information resources and angels and pinheads. This is the prevalent attitude outside of this mailing list and we should come to terms with this.

I think we should foster a greater level of respect for representation
choices here. Your dismissal of the distinction between information
resources and what they are about insults the efforts of many
researchers and practitioners and their efforts in domains where such
a distinction in quite important. Let's try not to alienate part of
this community in order to interoperate with another.

-Alan