Re: LOD datasets "schema-triples"

From: Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:27:06 -0700
To: public-lod@w3.org
Do you mean things like:
http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/index.rdf
?
Some popular schemas are list at:
http://prefix.cc/popular
If you do an HTTP get request against those URLs with the accept-header set
to an rdf format, you should get back machine-readable versions of those.
 Or you can just click through the webpages to download them.
-Leif Warner

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Christian Rivas <chris.rivas.lod@gmail.com