Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

http://schema.org/docs/gs.html#schemaorg_expected
says:
"When browsing the schema.org types, you will notice that many
properties have "expected types". This means that the value of the
property can itself be an embedded item (see section 1d: embedded
items). But this is not a requirement—it's fine to include just regular
text or a URL. In addition, whenever an expected type is specified, it
is also fine to embed an item that is a child type of the expected type.
For example, if the expected type is Place, it's also OK to embed a
LocalBusiness."

so they aggree with Hugh.

Thomas

--