Re: Dataset URIs and metadata.

Frans,
There are discussions on how to consume VoID files in CKAN.net (
thedatahub.org) in order to keep a catalog of available datasets on the Web.
But, meanwhile, perhaps you would like to update the information manually
there, so that other people can find your dataset whenever they are
searching for useful data for whatever project they may have.

CKAN is also currently being used to generate the LOD cloud diagram (
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/state/).

Cheers,
Pablo

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/