Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

On 7/13/11 1:11 PM, Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 13 July 2011 13:05, Bernard Vatant<bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>  wrote:
>> Re. availability, just a reminder of SPARQL Endpoints Status service
>> http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html
>> As of today 80% (192/240) endpoints registered at CKAN are up and running.
>> Monitor grey dots (still alive?) for candidate passed out datasets ...
> Well as Kingsley pointed out SPARQL is only one metric. Whether the
> URIs still resolve is arguably most important for the Linked Data
> diagram, but service availability is a good thing to monitor.
>
> However its also worth noting that there are mirrors of a number of
> datasets. E.g. we have 70+ datasets in Kasabi, some new to the cloud,
> some of which are mirrors. Not all (any?) of those SPARQL endpoints
> are on your list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.
Leigh,

Can you ping me or reply to this list with a list of missing SPARQL
endpoints. Alternatively, you bookmark them on del.icio.us using tag:
sparql_endpoint.

Here is my collection: http://www.delicious.com/kidehen/sparql_endpoint .

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software