Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

On 7/13/11 12:04 AM, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
>> If you are seeking stats re. what I mean re. intertia, just keep track of
>> what's happening on the schema.org front re. adoption curve.
>>
>   here are 100+ datasets
>
> http://sindice.com/search?q=schema&nq=&fq=class%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2F*&sortbydate=1&facet.field=domain&interface=guru
>
> started collecting 2 weeks ago and we did NOT reanalyze/recrawl
> previously known sites ATM . How fair is it to call them datasets
> rather than "marked up pages" that is up to discussion - possibly a
> reasonably interesting one.
>
> Gio

Re., Linked Data:  a dataset has to be collection of data objects
endowed with URIs that resolve to human and machine decipherable
representations of their referents. Representation takes the form of an
EAV/SPO triples based directed graph pictorial.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen