Re: A proposal for handling bulk data requests

On 7/11/11 12:17 PM, Jerven Bolleman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How does this interact with robots.txt and sitemaps? i.e. there is
> this extension to sitemaps from deri.
> http://sw.deri.org/2007/07/sitemapextension/scschema.xsd
> I don't know if any robot implements it.

Re. Michael's suggestion, the end product would be a dataset URL that's
WebID protected. When the resource is generated the data set requester
will be notified, which is where Twitter, G+, and other notification
mechanisms come into play.

WebID negates the need for sitemaps, in this usecase. More importantly,
WebID == APIKey++ and this is an example use case scenario that
illuminates this reality.

Kingsley

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/
>>> http://sw-app.org/about.html