Re: The truth about SPARQL Endpoint availability

Robert,

Do you have example of "inline Semantic Web Linked Data in the feeds" ?

My SPARQL endpoint have no human client for the moment ... computer first !!

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche
Research & Development
Mondeca
3, cité Nollez 75018 Paris France
Tel. +33 (0)1 44 92 35 07 - fax +33 (0)1 44 92 02 59
Mail: pierre-yves.vandenbussche@mondeca.com
Website: www.mondeca.com
Blog: Leçons de choses <http://mondeca.wordpress.com/>