Re: RDF vocabulary for CKAN lodcloud dataset listings

On 1 Dec 2011, at 00:43, Tim rdf wrote:
> 1) Which page should be used as the "authoritative" description of the
> metadata that the lodcloud CKAN group requires/recognizes?
>
> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/ckan/validator/levels.html
> or
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation

Both should say the same thing.

> 2) After successful level 3 validation, how long can one expect until
> it is listed in the lodcloud group?

If you write an email to me or Anja, then we add it as soon as we get around to it.

If you don't write an email, then it will be added whenever we do the next update of the diagram.

> 3) Has any work been done to model the metadata described [2] as an
> RDF vocabulary?

Most of it can be expressed in VoID. There's an RDFization that takes most of [2] into account at http://semantic.ckan.net/

Best,
Richard