Re: Weather related information published as Linked Data

hi Kingsley

> Is the actual Weather data going to be structured? For instance, you
> could mark this up using Microdata or RDFa using HTML data islands.

the data is structured in that it's basically templated groups of
forecast values (max/min temperature, visibility, wind-speed/direction,
etc) for a given location at a given time slot, so I guess it wouldn't
be too huge a leap to introduce rdfa or microdata - again something I
can recommend to the product team.

JT