Re: Browser Extension for setting HTTP headers

Just came across this thread a little late in the game, but FWIW I use
a combination of the "Modify Headers" and "LiveHTTPHeaders" extensions
for Firefox, if I want a browser-oriented view.

HTH,

Tom.

--
Dr Tom Heath
Lead Researcher

Talis Systems Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07196440. Registered office: 43 Temple Row,
Birmingham, B2 5LS, United Kingdom.