Re: Vote for my Semantic Web presentation at SXSW

On 8/17/11 12:13 PM, adasal wrote:

>     If you ever want to see a time when 'killer apps' are possible
>     again, it would be wise to group the sheep so the likes and
>     dislikes (of the heard) take on semantic form, because the sheep
>     and the shepherd answer the question "How many Triples in an
>     Identity ?" quite differently.
>

> Ah ha - someone understands - a bit.

Since I am truly tired of repetitive debates, I refer you to my recent
G+ post about structured profiles [1][2] :-)

I can assure of this: the Semantic Web vision isn't a solution looking
for a problem. Same applies to Linked Data which delivers a critical
foundation (structured data) component to this broad vision.

Links:

1. http://goo.gl/PpDhS -- post about G+ profile in Linked Data form with
some interesting comments

2. http://goo.gl/2Rqx1 -- using WebID (an application) Linked Data to
kill off SPAM via semantically enhanced mail filters .

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen