Re: Job: Data Engineer, Kasabi

Hi,

Just a reminder to people that this job opening is still available. If
you're interested in doing hands on work with a wide range of
different data types, covering both free, open data & commercial
datasets. Over time we expect to be doing more data analysis using
Map-Reduce and Pregel, as well as interlinking and enrichment.

We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working with,
analysing, and demonstrating the value of data. If you want a hands-on
role working with data, then this should definitely be of interest.

More details at [1] or feel free to drop me an email with any
questions or applications.

[1] http://tbe.taleo.net/NA9/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TALIS&cws=1&rid=41

Cheers,

L.