Re: Labels separate from localnames (Was: Best Practice for Renaming OWL Vocabulary Elements

Hi Martin,

On 4/22/2011 6:18 PM, Martin Hepp wrote:
> So our only disagreement seems to be about having the cardinality info in the label, and I think that, at least for the moment, that is the better choice as compared to the alternatives.

I really don't understand why you need this cardinality description in a
label of a universal. If a developer should get informed about such
axioms on a term, then a documentation is a good place for this kind of
knowledge.
For example, my SpecGen v6 fork [1,2] transforms such information
directly from an RDF graph into a readable HTML documentation that
includes RDFa as well, i.e., you even can get the full RDF graph out of
an HTML+RDFa serialized specification documentation. A nice showcase
term that illustrates the defined restrictions that are set on this
universal is olo:Slot [3].

Cheers,

Bob

[1]