Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

On 4/13/11 8:32 AM, Mischa Tuffield wrote:
> I have data somewhere (need to recall on which machine), will dig it
> up and circulate soon, I imagine it will take me over a week or so, so
> please bare with me on this.

Great!

Linked Open People Profiles (LOP or LOPP)  Cloud is there for the taking.

Last time I heard a TimBL hint about (suggest) a growth oriented cloud
depiction it lead to the now famous LOD cloud :-)

The more growth oriented cloud depictions the better. As time has
demonstrated, they make for awesome marketing collateral.

Kingsley

> Mischa
> On 13 Apr 2011, at 14:30, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
>
>> Nice picture .. don't suppose you have any data at previous times so
>> we can see the growth?
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On 2011-04 -13, at 07:37, Mischa Tuffield wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I was looking at the number of foaf files on the web over a year ago
>>> now, output looks like so :
>>>
>>> http://mmt.me.uk/slides/lod24022010/#(16)
>>> <http://mmt.me.uk/slides/lod24022010/#%2816%29>
>>>
>>> Mischa