Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

to add to this, internal sources report for xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person

totalReferences (number of triple  involving a foaf person) 964563435
( almost a billion, obviously not unique individuals)
graphReferences (number of pages /resolvable URLs/graphs)34915501
domainReferences (number of distinct domains) 3439696
sldReferences (number of distinct second level domains, aggregates all
the foo.example.com foo2.example.com)  69004

 I think fakefriends.me creates a lot of indeed false occurrences (we
have banned it now but some data is still there) but other than that
.. enjoy :)

cheers