Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

re

I am missing the foaf:Persons in Kingsleys LOD Cloud Cache Analysis:

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tub0WHafqXO9zsdDrpeuxqw&hl=en#gid=0

They should be in the "Total Objects in an isA Relation Count (Top 50)".

Are they missing because the system does not count blank nodes here or
because the query did not run over the whole data ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 04:48:59PM +0200, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
> sindice.com main index has 37,312,159 documents occurrences of  foaf:person.
>
> http://sindice.com/search?q=foaf%3Aperson
> (a lot of these come from microformats via the any23 library but anyway)
>
> which means there are many more actual persons inside.
>
> Gio
>

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Bernard Vatant
> <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com> wrote:
> > Hello all
> >
> > Just trying to figure what is the size of personal information available as
> > LOD vs billions of person profiles stored by Google, Amazon, Facebook,
> > LinkedIn, unameit ... in proprietary formats.
> >
> > Any hint of the proportion of "living" people vs historical characters is
> > also welcome.
> >
> > Any idea?
> >
> > Bernard
> >

> > --
> > Bernard Vatant
> > Senior Consultant
> > Vocabulary & Data Integration
> > Tel:       +33 (0) 971 488 459
> > Mail:     bernard.vatant@mondeca.com
> > Mondeca
> > 3, cité Nollez 75018 Paris France
> > Web:    http://www.mondeca.com
> > Blog:    http://mondeca.wordpress.com

++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  Geisenhausener Straße 11a
++  81379 München
++  Tel +49 89 32 19 77 80
++  Fax +49 89 32 19 77 89
++  E-Mail brunni@netestate.de
++  http://www.netestate.de/
++
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel