Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

re

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:11:23PM +0200, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> there's a few bridges too such as ones last.fm, flikr and semantic tweet
> So including bridge I'd guess 250 million, 99% should be alive today,
> but that number will fall over time (obviously)

Yes those bridges hardly count because they hit API call limits as soon as
they get used seriously. And depending on the API terms there may be legal
issues too.

I could not find working bridges for last.fm and flikr but semantictweet.com
is really working again - interesting :-)

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer