Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

re

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:15:46AM +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
> Just trying to figure what is the size of personal information available as
> LOD vs billions of person profiles stored by Google, Amazon, Facebook,
> LinkedIn, unameit ... in proprietary formats.

At www.foaf-search.net, we have ca. 3.5 mio instances of foaf:Person.

The biggest chunk out there is probably livejournal.com with more than 25mio
users which we cannot index all right now (we have 221090 of them).

Another big one is hi5.com but the FOAF is quite broken so we don't crawl it.

See also:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/FoafSites
http://wiki.foaf-project.org/w/DataSources

Regards,