Re: LOD Cloud Cache Stats

Hi Nathan, Kingsley,

I agree that usage statistics from the LOD cloud cache would be *very* useful.

Last year, at the Linked AI: AAAI Spring Symposium "Linked Data Meets
Artificial Intelligence"[1], Harry Halpin suggested a similar idea to
Othar Hansson, Kavi Goel, and Peter Norvig (Google) over lunch. Of
course, Google is well-positioned to provide (RDF related) pattern
usage statistics from the Web - or do such services already exist?
Othar - would you care to comment?

Cheers,
Scott

[1] http://www.foaf-project.org/events/linkedai