Re: empirical cloud

Hi Ed,

Great job!
And again it might be showing some (minor) issues in the data harvested for BTC -- probably not BTC organizers' fault, cf our discussion at [1].

By complete chance I spotted a small bibsonomy.org node attached to semanticweb.org through dblp.l3s.de. But there is also a www.bibsonomy.org node (much bigger). Are they supposed to be the same? Are there other cases?

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2010Sep/0004.html